Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Beginning

I don't really know how to start things, it's always been an issue of mine. I can sit in front of a canvas for an hour, knowing full well what I want to paint on it, but never figuring out how or where to begin. I suppose with this blog I should start with some more information about me? (don't ask me how long it took for me to decide to start there, it was too long)

Fun Facts:

Hometown: Born in Roswell, GA, raised in Darien, CT, now in Ann Arbor, MI at the University of Michigan.

Studying: Psychology, History of Art, and Creative Writing.

Favorite Books: A Prayer for Owen Meany, The Princess Bride, 100 Years of Solitude, and the Harry Potter series.

Favorite Movies: I'm sorry I just can't narrow it down enough, we'll get around to this eventually I'm sure.

My Idols: Leandra Medine, Tina Fey, and Amy Poehler.

Favorite Artist: Eduard Manet.

Favorite Magazines: NYLON, Domino, Vogue, and House Beautiful.

Best Blogs: Cupcakes and CashmereThe Man RepellerHonestly WTF, and Refinery29 (not a blog but still the best)

No comments:

Post a Comment