Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

NYFW Favorites Part 1

Every time NYFW rolls around, I die a little knowing that I'm so far away from it... So I bury myself in Style.com and Tommy Ton street style shots to live vicariously through the internet. The following are my absolute favorite shows from the first three days of NYFW Fall 2014 (beginning last Thursday Feb. 6).

Rachel Roy
Stunning combination of lace, prints, and even a little tweed. The layering here is absolutely amazing and it works so well despite the crazy lengths and textures.




Veronica Beard
Dark, brooding florals in deep blues, pinks, and reds. Leather to die for and a shiny suit that I think I somehow have fallen in love with.




Whit
Probably the most my style out of a lot of shows, Whit is clean with cool patterns, a little bit of fun volume, and some kick-ass ankle boots.




Preen Line
More elaborate layering in bright colors. Some pretty awesome dark florals and plaids and a killer leopard print coat with blue cuffs.




Nonoo
Beautiful icy blues paired with rich maroons in turtlenecks, blazer coats, and sweaters. Loving the incorporation of woven sweaters and fur!




Rebecca Taylor
More great icy blues, this time with pale, blush pinks. Everything is well layered and very clearly well made.





Kaelen
My jaw dropped, the color scheme, the prints, the cut. This collection flows beautifully from ultra-femme pink gowns to classy furs and pleated skirts.




Adeam
Awesome feminine color scheme and shape all the while maintaining a nice minimalist theme. Some really awesome coats and furs and that gown is flawless.




Mara Hoffman
Very tribal, very fun. I want to wear that pantsuit all day, all night, ALL THE TIME. Can you tell I like print on print or what?




Jenni Kayne
Minimalist tomboy with a feminist twist. I'm wild about the hunter green leather and that orange floral is so 70's in the absolute best way.



No comments:

Post a Comment