Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas!

At this point, I think I can definitively say that Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday (followed closely, of course, by Halloween. I mean who doesn't love Halloween?). Sure the presents are nice (and I humbly consider myself an excellent gift giver) but the best part, for me, is the festiveness of it all. I live for picking out red and green outfits, donning glittering necklaces and earrings, and getting all dolled up to celebrate the holiday season with the people I love.

This year, as I mentioned in my Christmas Wish-List post, I had two gorgeous Bauble Bar necklaces on hand for my holiday outfits. Obviously, I based what I wore around these beauties and used one on Christmas Eve and the other for Christmas dinner.


For Christmas Eve I wore a skirt from Madewell, a sweater stolen from my Dad's closet years ago, wedges from Tom's (crazy comfortable, I highly suggest them), and, of course, one of my new Bauble Bar necklaces.


Our festively decorated front door, a sure sign of how enthusiastic we are about christmas.


And finally on Christmas I wore my favorite Gap pants, a striped long-sleeved tee from J. Crew, Dolce Vita boots (that I haven't taken off since their purchase), and the other Bauble Bar necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment