Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Thakoon Addition Pre-Fall 2014

Ok, once again I've taken a bit of a break as a result of yet another crazy hectic schedule but I mean it when I say that I'm back to regular blogging this time!

Let's talk about the Thakoon Addition Pre-Fall collection. I LOVE Thakoon, there's just something about the combinations of clashing prints and textures and shapes that works so well in every single collection they put out. Pre-Fall 2014 is no exception. The combination of dark florals (awesome and definitely an up-and-coming trend for for fall/winter) and bright plaid is fantastic and exciting. I'm also really feeling the layering going on, dresses over pants are still a thing I'm not sure about but I think I'm ok with it here. I'm also dying to get my hands on some of these heavy knit scarves, sweaters, and pants.














Photos via because im addicted

No comments:

Post a Comment