Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Nate Berkus Has a Pretty Cool House

So I'm an admitted HGTV addict. I could watch pretty much anything on that channel for a year and still be happy to continue watching, especially anything more focused on the design aspects of home and garden. I've been a huge fan of HGTV Design Star for a few years now, but my latest obsession is Nate Berkus' new American Dream Builders show on NBC. Not only does this show display some amazing design, but all the contestants involved in the competition are already big names in the industry, meaning they've already got some seriously impressive experience under their belt (aka we're talking GORGEOUS home re-models here, people).

I've also been a fan of Nate Berkus since his Target collab days began so I was pretty excited to here that he was a part of the esteemed judges panel for Dream Builders. Obviously all of this means that I freaked out a little when Rue posted this article featuring Berkus' glorious LA home. His style is incredibly distinct, dark and masculine with a unique mix of worn and glamorous details. I love the careful architectural executions of the home and the fact that while everything seems perfectly curated and placed throughout the space, it feels welcoming and comfortable at the same time.

Ugh Nate Berkus just be my friend and decorate beautiful homes with me:






No comments:

Post a Comment