Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

5 Favorites

I know I know, I'm awful at posting during the summer. I'm working on it I absolutely and wholeheartedly swear!

It's been a rough couple of weeks with construction, work, and general life happening all at once so I thought I might start up again with a post about 5 of my favorite things of the moment (in no particular order of course):

1. Maurine by Say Hi

I have no idea what it is about this song, but it just gives me all the feels. Lately I've been listening to it nonstop at work.



2. Giambattista Valli's Fall 2014 Couture Collection

Can't stop won't stop looking at these runway photos. This collection is everything I love about fashion, it's playful, elegant, vintage inspired, and straight up awesome.


3. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

A bit fluffier than my usual book choices, but it's got some heft to it at times. Love, loss, growth, and understanding, I highly suggest it for a quality beach read.



4. Food Instagrams

It's literally the widest known fact that I love food, and even more so than that, that I love beautiful food. In the last couple weeks I've gone on a following binge, adding dozens of new people to follow on Insta and droooooling over their phenomenal cooking/plating/all around coolness.

These are some of my recent favorites:

Gorgeous photos, yummy smoothies, fruits of all sorts

Best lunch boxes I have ever seen in my entire life

Lovely food styling in every single photo and some seriously inspiring meals

SO MUCH COLOR! So much yum


5. The Happier App

I discovered this app a couple weeks ago and have been trying to use it at least once a day since. It's along the lines of this post in the sense that it's all about noticing and remembering the little things in every day that make you happy. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment