Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Cannes Film Festival

One of my best friends is currently volunteering at the Cannes Film Festival, so while she stands mere feet away from my favorite celebrities wearing my favorite designers, I'm attempting to bury my jealousy in red carpet photos.

First of all, doesn't this shot of Leo, Carey, and Baz Luhrmann just melt your little heart?



And how about that Christian Dior gown?



Nicole Kidman, also killing it in Christian Dior. That whimsical dress with those hot pink Barbie heels is driving me crazy in the absolute best way.



Last but not least, Emma Watson, one of my very favorite people because not only is she beautiful, stylish, and talented, but she's ridiculously sweet and down to earth to boot. Check out this article here. She looked amazing in both Christopher Kane at the photocall and Chanel at the Bling Ring premier. Bonus points for the ear cuff paired with Chanel.



No comments:

Post a Comment