Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Madewell Fall 2013 Lookbook

This collection is all I want to wear for the rest of my life. Seriously, I only ask two things: that it perpetually be fall and that I can have everything in this fall collection to wear for the perfect weather.

The clothes are all plaid, stripes, leather, and denim, perfectly thrown together in the most casual and elegant way. There's a little bit of androgyny in the button downs and loose shapes, but the pairings with little ballet flats and feminine skirts create a nice balance. What I take away from this collection is a feeling of sheer comfort, confidence, and practicality. I mean just look at all the ankle boots! I'd wear every one of those with anything in my closet and certainly with anything else in this collection.

Bravo, Madewell! I can't wait to get my hands on these pieces.










Photos from: Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment